Tourism In South & Southeast Asia
5. GEOGRAPHY FEATURE OF REGION & NATION
2. The physical geography of Bangladesh is varied and has an location characterized by two distinctive features: a broad deltaic plain susceptible to frequent water damage, and a tiny hilly place crossed by simply swiftly streaming rivers. The country has an area of 147, 570 square kilometers and expands 820 kilometers north to south and 600 kms east to west.
* Bangladesh is enclosed on the western, north, and east by a 4, 095-kilometer land frontier with India and, in the southeast, with a short property and water frontier (193В km) with Burma (Myanmar). Within the south is known as a highly unusual deltaic coastline of about 580 kilometers, fissured by many waterways and channels flowing in the Bay of Bengal. The territorial oceans of Bangladesh extend 12 nautical miles (22В km), and the special economic region of the country is two hundred nautical miles (370В km).
* HISTORY & AUTHORITIES
* Bangladesh contains a long record spanning thousands of years. A property replete with history that they finally obtained independence in the year 1971 after having a protracted on the lookout for month very long Independence battle. We come from this section by giving a historical overview of Bangladesh.
* Pre-19th Century
* The region which is at this point Bangladesh contains a rich famous and cultural past, the item of the repeated influx or flow of varied peoples, taking with them the Dravidian, Indo-Aryan, Mongol-Mughul, Arab, Local, Turkic, and European cultures. About 1200 A. G., Muslim intruders under Sufi influence, supplanted Hindu and Buddhist lignage, and changed most of the populace of the asian areas of Bengal to Islam. Since then, Islam has enjoyed a crucial position in the region his and politics. In the 16th century, Bengal was absorbed into the Mughul Empire.
* 19th Century
* In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Muslim and Indio leaders started to press for a greater degree of independence. At the movement's cutting edge was the generally Hindu American indian National Our elected representatives. Growing matter about Indio domination from the movement led Muslim leaders to form the All-India Muslim League in 1906. In 1913, the League formally adopted the same goal since the American indian National Congress: self-government pertaining to India in the British Empire.
2. 20th 100 years
* The idea of another Muslim point out emerged in the 1930s. That gained acceptance among Indian Muslims after 1936, if the Muslim Little league suffered a decisive electoral defeat in the first elections under the 1935 constitution. Upon March 23, 1940, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, leader with the Muslim Group, publicly endorsed the " Pakistan Resolution" that called for the creation of an self-employed state in regions in which Muslims had been a majority.
* Post-Independence Era
5. The 1972 constitution a new strong primary ministership, an independent judiciary, and a unicameral legislature on a modified British model. More importantly, it enunciated as condition policy the Awami League's four fundamental principles--nationalism, secularism, socialism, and democracy. The Awami League won an enormous majority inside the first parliamentary elections in March 1973.
* Right now the new federal government focused on comfort, rehabilitation, and reconstruction in the country's war-ravaged economy and society. Monetary conditions continued to be tenuous, yet , and meals and wellness difficulties continued to be endemic.
* PERSONS IN BANGLADESH
5. About 98% of the persons of present Bangladesh are of combined race and rest 2% are of tribal share. There was likely some kind of arranged social and political existence in Bengal men hundreds of years before any kind of notable event. But do not possess any kind of detailed information about it. The limited that we understand from the initial period has been derived from almost only from research of the Vedic literature.
* From the historical name of Bangladesh the inhabitant started to be known as вЂBengal' or...